Recent comments

• Re: Almost cracked 40 kts on a foil by channeysurfer 3 days 14 hours ago

I cracked my sail yesterday with the spreader bar.

• Re: Cleaning foggy sails? by webguy 3 days 17 hours ago

Vinyl fogs when stored wet but clears up out in the next sunny day. I've rolled up wet monofilm sails for ages with no problems. However, the bags will mildew if you leave them stacked and wet....

• Re: Cleaning foggy sails? by Randy 3 days 10 hours ago

I would try Armor All 303. I've used it on sails and eva decks. Makes it look like new. The EVA is slippery for a bit, not long. Not sure if it will clear fog, but it is cheap and...

• Re: Cleaning foggy sails? by moredownhaul 3 days 18 hours ago

I don’t know how to clear them but I recommend not storing them wet.

Also while we’re on the subject.
    Don’t store your boards wet in its board bag in a hot garage, it can cause...

• Re: Almost cracked 40 kts on a foil by moredownhaul 3 days 21 hours ago

Threefity !

• Re: Fri, Sat, Sunday - Happy May! by HamdiD 4 days 11 hours ago

A few pics and a video from today - assuming I can upload these.
    Langdon, Alan, Rhett foiling.
    Roland winging it.

• Re: More Foil Content Part 2 by webguy 4 days 18 hours ago

Flat water blasting in the Netherlands. Nice jibes, too. Wide one at 2:08 among others....

• Re: Fri, Sat, Sunday - Happy May! by Langdon 4 days 20 hours ago

Today 2ish for me at Van Pugh.
    Cannot Saturday.
    Available Sunday for Lanier or Hartwell

• Re: Lanier Friday late morning? by webguy 5 days 7 hours ago

Lots of chatter for Friday. Hope I can squeeze in a quick one. Despite there being almost no dots today, snuck up and got a late afternoon session in at Van Pugh. Ended up with a nice 10-20+ from...

• Re: Cuatro Cinco - Wednesday by FoilDodo 6 days 3 hours ago

Langdon disappeared upwind, way upwind, cruised down to VP and parts unknown. Tuning up for the Smith Regatta at Shell Point in June, I dusted off my...

• Re: Cuatro Cinco - Wednesday by webguy 6 days 7 hours ago

Van Pugh with Barrett, Rhett, Hamdi, Chris P, Roland and Tony. Roland had an "aha" moment today and I'm very happy for him. John scooted for Old Fed. I played with new toys and got very wet at...

• Re: Foil jibes - a few observations by webguy 6 days 7 hours ago

The last couple of sessions, my port and starboard jibes were worlds apart. Jibing with the right hand forward, I could do no wrong. With the left forward, it was a disaster. Same person, same...

• Re: Is this the future of hybrid wing/wind boards by webguy 6 days 7 hours ago

Update - first ride on my Tillo Freefoil Wind/Wing Convertible. Pics are from the factory as I forgot my phone today. Mine looks exactly the same. 125l. x 195cm x 75cm.

Is it fun? Yes. Is...

• Re: Cuatro Cinco - Wednesday by Langdon 6 days 8 hours ago

Good day on South end of the lake
    5.7m / I99

• Re: Good solution for forearm cramping by bpw 6 days 9 hours ago

YES - this is the solution to cramping hands I’ve been looking for. Maybe a rope from my harness through a pulley at the top of my mast will make this rest exercise work.

• Re: Ezzy masts / Ezzy sails by Marek 6 days 10 hours ago

Thanks, let’s give it until next week to see if anyone else is interested in a mast or sail.

By the way I have two 370 Ezzy masts. So there is one more more if anyone is interested.

• Re: Progressive Riser by Seaman 6 days 13 hours ago

Hey,
    I am in the market for a wing board, but I am brand new so this might be good for me. How much are you asking?

• Re: Progressive Riser by Seaman 6 days 13 hours ago

Hey,
    I am in the market for a wing board, but I am brand new so this is probably perfect for me. How much are you selling it for?

• Re: New to the forums by Seaman 6 days 13 hours ago

Thanks for all the info Webguy,
    I am heading to Orlando for a few weeks and will bring back with me all the gear. I appreciate all of your help.

Cheers,
    Derek

• Re: Cuatro Cinco - Wednesday by Langdon 6 days 14 hours ago

At LLSC.
    Plenty of wind

• Re: Cuatro Cinco - Wednesday by FoilDodo 6 days 18 hours ago

Going to LLSC late afternoon (4:30-ish) and hanging out for 7p start of big boat racing.
    gate #2839

• Re: Cuatro Cinco - Wednesday by bpw 6 days 20 hours ago

Rhett & I expect to arrive at Van Pugh about Noon.

• Re: Lanier Friday late morning? by webguy 6 days 20 hours ago

Present forecast is wind all day so no rush for many of us especially for those who get a chance to get out today and tomorrow. OTOH, it should be pleasant and there are worse ways to spend a day...

• Re: Lanier Friday late morning? by AWD_Tiger 6 days 20 hours ago
    Langdon wrote:

Friday afternoon for me

Same for me

• Re: Cuatro Cinco - Wednesday by webguy 6 days 21 hours ago

A day without severe storm warnings or worse. That's a plus, I guess. Mid-afternoon for me, too.