$75 Sale

Last post
webguy's picture
webguy
Offline
Joined: 12/31/2000 - 22:01
Posts: 9459
$75 Sale

A bunch of stuff for $75 and some other stuff for slightly more. More pictures coming tonight or tomorrow when it dries up. All items good condition or better.

Sails
Loft 10.8 no cam $75

Masts
Powerex SDM 400 40% carbon $75
Naish SDM 400 60% carbon $100
Fiberspar SDM 460 30% carbon $75

Booms, booms, booms
Chinook Slalom Triple Clamp 152-214 $100
Fiberspar Wave Slalom Carbon $75
Epic Gear Wave 140-190 $75
Chinook Competition Wave (Fits 3.7-5.5 ish sails. Older model - not for offshore use) Free with purchase of anything else.

Buy two items and get Chinook medium SDM extension free.

0 Like
Randy's picture
Randy
Online
Joined: 05/05/2002 - 10:38
Posts: 3432
Re: $75 Sale

How much for the board with the FCS fin in picture no. 2?

There is no off season.

0 Like
webguy's picture
webguy
Offline
Joined: 12/31/2000 - 22:01
Posts: 9459
Re: $75 Sale
Randy wrote:

How much for the board with the FCS fin in picture no. 2?

For you? Twice as much as I paid you? Biggrin

0 Like
Randy's picture
Randy
Online
Joined: 05/05/2002 - 10:38
Posts: 3432
Re: $75 Sale

Just another case of seller's remorse...... Lol

There is no off season.

0 Like
Ashevillejanes
Offline
Joined: 07/10/2018 - 09:23
Posts: 4
Re: $75 Sale

I need a new mast and boom, any chance you or anyone you know is coming towards Asheville NC, or Greenville SC areas?

0 Like
webguy's picture
webguy
Offline
Joined: 12/31/2000 - 22:01
Posts: 9459
Re: $75 Sale
Ashevillejanes wrote:

I need a new mast and boom, any chance you or anyone you know is coming towards Asheville NC, or Greenville SC areas?

Possibly. Which ones were you looking at? How urgent do you need them? btw, do you wish to update your email address or do you want me to? I just got an automated email from your old address.

0 Like
HamdiD
Online
Joined: 10/08/2018 - 10:32
Posts: 31
Re: $75 Sale

Do you still have the 4.7 sail? Any chance you might have a 135-155L board to go with it? Smile
Doesn't hurt to ask, right? As I texted you (maybe should have checked here first; didn't know about this forum page), I think I need an in-between board between my Kona and the new Starboard Carve IQ 114L. Looking for lowest cost alternative as I really don't even have the room (too many other toys besides windsurfing gear) and hoping that I will eventually be ok with the Kona plus the 114L board (for a while anyway).

0 Like
webguy's picture
webguy
Offline
Joined: 12/31/2000 - 22:01
Posts: 9459
Re: $75 Sale
HamdiD wrote:

Do you still have the 4.7 sail? Any chance you might have a 135-155L board to go with it? Smile Doesn't hurt to ask, right? As I texted you (maybe should have checked here first; didn't know about this forum page), I think I need an in-between board between my Kona and the new Starboard Carve IQ 114L. Looking for lowest cost alternative as I really don't even have the room (too many other toys besides windsurfing gear) and hoping that I will eventually be ok with the Kona plus the 114L board (for a while anyway).

Yes. Also cheap 5.0 and 5.5 and...

Sold my Bic Techno about 6-8 weeks ago. Sad Would have worked well for you. Ooops. Maybe you can convince Eric to get a proper foil board and sell it to you. Biggrin

0 Like